Terms and Conditions
Summary (The Important Stuff)
- Stay Active. Approve or reject buyers who have purchased content shares to your Facebook page. Failure to respond will automatically initiate a refund to the buyer. You have 48 hours from the time of purchase to either accept or reject the purchased order. After 48 hours the buyer will be refunded. Continued failures to reply to buyer purchases to your listed page will result in that page being blocked from further inclusion on FBreach.com.
- Content you approve to share to your Facebook page once purchased must be visible for a minimum of 8 hours. You will not be paid unless our automated system verifies this after the 8 hour period. If you do not leave content visible for a minimum of 8 hours then the buyer will be refunded. Remember, you can either approve or reject orders. You have full control of what content is shared to your page.
- When a buyer purchases a Facebook share, you will receive all the text and links exactly as the buyer typed it. You must copy and paste that content exactly as it appears to your Facebook page if you approve the sale. This is how our system identifies that the content was shared to your page correctly. The buyer is responsible for misspellings and errors. After 8 hours you return to the site and click the button to validate the order correctness. At this time our system scans your page for the post. If the post has met all the criteria such as copied and pasted correctly and served for 8 hours then the money will be added to your balance at this time. You must earn a minimum of $25 USD to cash out your balance (No Exceptions).
- This one is optional but highly recommended. When posting your buyers content, try to deliver them a good result by posting during the day time. Posting at 2 am will hurt their chances of the post they paid your for being successful. If your posts deliver results, then buyers become repeat customers.
- When you place a purchase for your post to display on a specific Facebook page you must proof read carefully. You are responsible for errors and misspellings. The page owner must copy and paste your text exactly as you have typed and submitted it. This is how our system identifies successful transactions and awards payments to page owners.
- You understand that you will receive an automatic full and immediate refund in the event the page owner (seller) rejects your order or does not respond. Page owners can reject purchased content at their discretion in any case they do not want to share a post to their page. Page owners have 48 hours to respond by either accepting or rejecting a buyers submitted order. If a seller does not repond to your purchased order within that time frame then you will receive a full refund and a note placed against the sellers account.
- You understand that FBreach.com will not issue a refund in the event you misspell or submit errors to the page owner. You are responsible for all content you submit to page owners. In the event a page owner modifies your content, our automated system of checks and balances is designed not to award payment for an incorrectly shared post. This means in most cases you will receive a refund. This system is in place for you to get the best value from FBreach.com.
- You understand that FBreach.com brokers deals between sellers and buyers. As well FBreach.com completes automated checks to verifiy your content was posted correctly and for the duration of time required to ensure quality and protect your best interest. Once a deal between a buyer and page owner (seller) is verified complete FBreach.com assumes no further responsibility or liability. This means you paid the seller, the seller delivered what you paid for, and our system verified the deal to be complete and correct.
Short Straight Forward Privacy Statement
- We will in no way ever share any information that you share with FBreach.com to anyone ever. When signing up you accept our Facebook application to have certain permissions. These permissions only grant you the ability to buy and sell on FBreach.com. This does not permit FBreach.com to make posts to Facebook on your behalf or in any way peer into your private social life. We only require the minimal permissions needed for you to conduct all the basic functions on FBreach.com. We value your being a part of the FBreach.com marketplace and aim to never do anything that would tarnish our reputation or relationship.
Extended Privacy Statement
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and email address.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
FB Reach collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children\'s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
FBreach.com P.O. Box 331 Charlton Heights, WV 25040